Colon Cleansing is about as pleasant as it sounds but it will rear (boom!) it's head during any toxin removal research. It's also critical for the removal of parasites, something that 85% of the population in the States suffer from. So you and I more than likely have parasites in our colon. We just choose to keep feeding those nasty suckers rather than flushing them out.
Colon Cleansing With Garlic
The colon is surprisingly long, at 1.6 meters long, and a processing / storage facility for faeces. As you can suspect, it's a breeding ground for disease and inflammation, which makes it unsurprising that one of the cleansing techniques is a Noah size flood. Colonic practitioners and various websites will tell you one to five kilograms of wastage is sitting there! Forget Jenny Craig, grab the garden hose!
One of the colon cleansing therapies that I haven't been game to try just yet is the garlic enema.
Why is Garlic Good For Colon Cleansing
Garlic is a powerful antibacterial and anti-parasitic which is a tremendous aid to your digestive tract. The cloves contain a germicidal agent that kills parasites and their eggs. So up the garlic! You could ingest it orally but where's the fun in eating more homemade pasta :)? The garlic enema will supercharge your results.
Garlic Enema Recipe
- Boil 1 litre of water on the stove
- Turn off the stove but leave the pot there
- Add in three to six crushed garlic cloves (three for beginners, then work your way up)
- Let the water cool down to room temperature by letting it sit for just over an hour
- Strain the garlic out, using the remaining liquid to fill an enema bag
- Apply enema and try to hold the concentrate internally for 10-15 minutes to maximise it's effectiveness